Instantly placed by activating the release plunger.
Locking wrench for extended use or use with groups.
Temporary 8 mm anchor for caving
Temporary 8 mm anchor, composed of an aluminum hanger and a stainless steel shaft, designed for caving suspension and equipment. Quick to place or remove, PULSE allows for a more comfortable and safe practice.
- Quick to use:
- instantly placed by activating the release plunger
- anchor is completely removed by pressing on the release plunger and pulling on the hanger
- easy to install and remove
- locking wrench for extended use or use with groups
- twisted hanger designed to hold the connector parallel to the wall
- interchangeable hanger
- More responsible equipment practice for caving:
- the anchor dœs not rust underground
- the condition of the anchor is checked
- Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, UKCA
|Drilling depth||5,0 cm|
|Drilling diameter||8 mm|
|Shear strength in 50 MPa concrete||15 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||12 kN|
|Inner Pack Count||1|