Simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools.
Manual screw-lock function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
Large attachment hole facilitates clipping a carabiner and allows two carabiners to be installed simultaneously.
The hanger is characterized by its thickness, and the rounded edges of the attachment holes.
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
NB : For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
|Drilling depth||6,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||20 kN|