The plastic sheath holds the connector in place. It also protects the ends of the lanyard from abrasion.
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
- long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
- short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 150 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354, EAC
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Long arm length: 65 cm
|Inner pack count||1|