Head-covering design for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact.
Hard ABS outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant for optimal durability.
Side openings for ventilation.
Children’s climbing and cycling helmet with enhanced protection
Designed for children, the PICCHU helmet is adapted for climbing and cycling (European and American standards). It features a hard outer shell, to resist impact and scratches. Head-covering design provides enhanced protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact. Ventilated and made to fit a child’s head, making it comfortable to wear.
- Helmet meets multiple climbing and cycling standards:
- climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older)
- designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- head-covering design for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact
- Durable construction, made for children:
- hard ABS outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband)
- sheet of stickers allows the helmet to be personalized
- side openings for ventilation
- headband and chinstrap are adjustable
- narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips
- comfort foam is removable and washable
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
- one size
|Weight||330 g||330 g|
|Head circumference min.||48 cm||48 cm|
|Head circumference max.||54 cm||54 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1|