Design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact.
Hard ABS outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability.
Side openings for ventilation.
Children’s climbing and cycling helmet with enhanced protection
For your little adventurers! PICCHU is a helmet for budding climbers and young cyclists (European and American standards for climbing and cycling). The thick exterior shell resists impacts and scratches. Design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact. Ventilated and designed for children, making it comfortable to wear.
- Helmet meets multiple climbing and cycling standards:
- Climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older)
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact
- Durable construction, made for children:
- Hard ABS outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- Specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband)
- Sheet of stickers allows the helmet to be personalized
- Side openings for ventilation
- Headband and chinstrap are adjustable
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips
- Comfort foam is removable and washable
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
- One size
|Weight||330 g||330 g|
|Head circumference min.||48 cm||48 cm|
|Head circumference max.||54 cm||54 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|