The headlamp offers four lighting modes that adapt to a variety of situations and has the FACE2FACE anti-glare function that allows users to face each other without blinding one another.
A simple and ergonomic rotating knob for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
The battery pack is positioned at the rear to balance the weight of the headlamp on the head.
Compatible with the BOREO CAVING helmet
Compatible with the BOREO CAVING helmet for caving activities.
Powerful, waterproof and durable headlamp, featuring FACE2FACE anti-glare function. 430 lumens
Cast light on the mysteries of the darkest caves! Equipped with the DUO Z2 caving headlamp, 430 lumens in BOOST mode will light the way throughout the entire excursion. Battery-powered, waterproof, and rugged, it can take on everything from wet caves to narrow and muddy passages that await you. When you’re in a group, you can count on the comfort provided by the FACE2FACE anti-glare function, which allows you to face each other without blinding one another.
Looking for a headlamp that fits your needs?Headlamp Finder
- Four modes, plus BOOST, to adapt lighting to a variety of situations:
- Close-range lighting: low-intensity flood beam maximizes burn time
- Proximity lighting: mixed beam with brightness suited for comfortable proximity vision
- Lighting for movement: mixed beam includes focused lighting that allows for greater ease of movement
- Distance vision: highly focused beam for long-range vision
- BOOST mode provides temporary maximum power of 430 lumens
- Waterproof in up to 1 meter of fresh water for 30 minutes and up to 3 meters for 10 minutes when passing through sumps while caving
- Excellent fall, impact, and crush resistance
- Increased safety and comfort when working in a group with the FACE2FACE anti-glare function, which automatically dims the light when two or more beams cross, enabling those using DUO headlamps to face each other without blinding one another
- Reliable and ergonomic:
- Balanced, with the remote battery pack fixed at the back of the head
- Rotary switch, operable even while wearing gloves
- Automatic lock function prevents the lamp from turning on during transit or storage
- Automatically switches to reserve lighting when batteries are nearly spent
- Adaptable to a wide range of helmet types with the PRO ADAPT adhesive plates available as accessory
- Detachable, washable headband
- Weight: 360 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: Flood, mixed, or focused
- Energy: 4 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: Rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, ATEX zone 2/22 II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIB T135° C Dc Ambient temperature: -20° C to +40° C
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof in up to 1 meter of fresh water for 30 minutes)
|Inner Pack Count||1|
|Lighting Technology||Lighting Modes||Beam type||Brightness||Lighting Distance||Burn Time||Reserve Lighting|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||Ambient||Flood||50 lm||17 m||15.5 h||10 lm for 1 h|
|Proximity||Mixed||120 lm||30 m||6 h 45 min|
|Movement||220 lm||80 m||2 h|
|Distance Vision||Focused||180 lm||120 m||2 h 45 min|
|BOOST Mode||Mixed||430 lm||115 m|