For glacier travel and ski touring
Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons.
Materials used in harness construction give it an excellent weight-to-durability ratio.
Gear carrying capacity
Two gear loops to carry gear and retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw.
Durable, lightweight harness for glacier travel and ski touring
For ski touring or glacier travel, TOUR is the ideal harness. Its simple yet durable architecture allows you to put on the harness without removing your skis or crampons. It’s equipped with two gear loops and retainers to carry your gear.
- Designed for glacier travel and ski touring:
- Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons
- The DOUBLEBACK buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Comfortable to wear when walking or hanging
- Excellent weight-to-durability ratio:
- FRAME Technology, with a central strap for the waistbelt and leg loops
- Constructed with durable materials
- Simple design and capacity to carry gear:
- Color coding allows you to instantly identify the inside and outside of straps
- Single tie-in point
- Two gear loops for carrying and organizing gear
- Retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry pouch
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||200 g||215 g||230 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|