Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction.
Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons.
Each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw.
Durable, lightweight harness for glacier travel and skiing, dons with feet on the ground
Designed with FRAME Technology construction, the TOUR harness is built for glacier travel and skiing. Its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons. The materials used in its construction give it great durability, while keeping it lightweight and compact.
- Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DOUBLEBACK buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and compactness:
- color code allows instant identification of the inside and outside of straps
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design
- Material(s): Polyester, steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|References||C20A SM||C20A ML||C20A LXL|
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||200 g||215 g||230 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|