Single attachment point with green color coding and connection indicator for efficient donning and quick visual check.
Reinforced gear loop for clipping the carabiners of the DUAL CANYON CLUB lanyard, and secondary loops for quick stowage of a descender.
One size, adapts to most body shapes.
Easy-to-use harness with integrated protective seat, for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the CANYON CLUB is an easy-to-use harness for groups. It is easy to put on and adjust, and has a single attachment point, making it easy for the guide to equip a group. The protective seat is durable and interchangeable, and effectively protects the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion. The attachment point and gear loops are reinforced for excellent durability, even during intensive use. The harness's identification panel is also reinforced, for tracking the harness throughout its lifespan. Numerous accessories (protective seats in different colors, removable foam and equipment holders) are available for personalizing equipment and improving comfort, depending on need.
- Basic, easy-to-use canyoning harness designed for use with groups:
- single attachment point with green color coding and connection indicator for efficient donning and quick visual check. The attachment point is positioned high for comfort during rappels
- easy donning, thanks to the color differentiation between the waistbelt and leg loops
- adjustment with DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick, fluid tightening
- excellent grip on webbing ends facilitates adjustment of the waistbelt and leg loops
- pre-shaped gear loop makes it easy to stow the carabiners of the DUAL CANYON CLUB lanyard. It is positioned on the user’s left, to limit interference with other equipment (lanyard, carabiner, descender...) and the rope
- secondary loop for quick stowage of descender
- Excellent durability, for intensive use:
- reinforced attachment point for great durability
- webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- protective seat is durable and interchangeable, designed to protect the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion
- reinforced gear loop with protective sheath
- Facilitates management of gear by guide or manager:
- one size, adapts to most body types
- marking area on outside of waistbelt for personalizing each harness
- identification panel is integrated in the harness, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan
- easy to clean
- Accessories to adapt the harness according to needs:
- three protective seat colors for easy differentiation of groups
- waistbelt foam for greater comfort during long rappels
- additional equipment holder for easier stowage of the carabiners of the DUAL CANYON CLUB lanyard
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) protective seat, polyester attachment point, steel buckles
- One size
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA
|Waist belt||60-120 cm|
|Leg loops||40-75 cm|