Which headlamps are available with the BELT system?
Currently, only the ULTRA, NAO, and DUO can be equipped with a BELT-type remote rechargeable battery pack.
All the other headlamps have the battery pack mounted directly on the headband.
ULTRA RUSH BELT lamp: reference E52 B
ULTRA VARIO BELT lamp: reference E54 B
Belt kit for NAO lamp: reference E36R10
DUOBELT LED 14 lamp: reference E76 P
DUOBELT LED 5 lamp: reference E73P
Other questions :
- Where can I find the technical notices for the REACTIK and REACTIK+ headlamps?
- List of mobile devices compatible with the MyPetzl Light app.
- Error message appears during installation of OS by Petzl v3.1.541
- My NAO + headlamp switches off for no reason
- How do I update my NAO + headlamp?
- I am unable to download or update the MyPetzl Light app
- Can I use OS by Petzl software with a REACTIK + or NAO + ?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- My phone's Bluetooth® does not recognize my lamp.
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Will I be notified of updates to the MyPetzl Light app?
- Why won't my connected lamp pair with my smartphone?
- Can I program my TIKKA R+ or RXP lamp with the OS by Petzl software, if I use the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery?
- Contact MyPetzl Light support
- Why aren't the connected lamps for sale worldwide?
- Where can I buy a Petzl connected lamp?
- For what temperatures are the burn times indicated by the MyPetzl Light app guaranteed?
- Is it possible for another user to change the settings on my lamp, e.g. during a race?
- Can I have multiple lamps configured on my mobile device?
- Can I use the connected lamp with multiple mobile devices?
- Can I pair my lamp using the Settings menu on my mobile device?
- Reset mode for the MyPetzl Light app
- Where can the MyPetzl Light app be found?
- What operating systems are compatible with the MyPetzl Light app?
- What is the impact of Bluetooth® Smart usage on the battery drain of my headlamp?
- What is Bluetooth® Smart?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- What is the MyPetzl Light app?
- How do I export a profile Os by Petzl?
- How do I delete a profile in Os by Petzl?
- Can I tell which mode I’m in (REACTIVE LIGHTING or constant) when the lamp is on my head?
- The head plate of the lamp hurts my head: what should I do?
- How do I use my lamp in fog?
- How can I avoid getting the headband cords tangled?
- What does the OS by Petzl software do?
- What is the LOCK position for?
- My lamp gets hot; is this normal?
- Can I change the reaction speed of the lamp in REACTIVE LIGHTING mode?
- Does the energy meter work when using regular batteries?
- My lamp won’t turn off: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- How long does reserve mode last?
- Is it normal that my lamp flashes?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- How do I change profiles using the lamp?
- Why are there multiple brightness levels for REACTIVE LIGHTING mode?
- My lamp doesn’t work: what should I do?
- How is the lamp’s battery life calculated in REACTIVE LIGHTING mode?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How do I import a profile Os by Petzl?
- What should I do if fog or mist interferes with the lamp?
- Why does the touchpad on my laptop stop working when I plug a Petzl product into the USB port?
- How do I change language in the OS by Petzl interface?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- How do I check for OS by Petzl software updates?
- Os by Petzl : How can I rename my battery?
- Os by Petzl : How can I change the lamp associated with my battery?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Os by Petzl: Can I have different modes (Declining or Constant) activated for each of the two lighting levels (MAXIMUM or ECONOMIC)?
- Os by Petzl: What does the distance given in the table for MAXIMUM and ECONOMIC mean?
- Os by Petzl : How do I restore my lamp to the "factory" settings?
- Os by Petzl: How can I get the instructions for my lamp or battery?
- Os by Petzl: Why isn't it possible to do a test in declining mode?
- Os by Petzl: How can I rename a personal profile?
- Os by Petzl: I cannot move the settings sliders or change the settings, what can I do to make changes?
- What is the NAO headband made of?
- Os by Petzl: Why is the ECONOMIC level in constant mode limited to 12.5 %, 20 % or 25 %?
- Os by Petzl / NAO: How do I create my own profile? What settings can I change for my profile?
- Os by Petzl: Why is the reading threshold changeable?
- Os by Petzl: How do I restore my lamp to the "factory" settings?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?
- OS by Petzl : How can I get the instructions for my lamp or battery?
- Os by Petzl: How do I switch the lamp off with one turn of the knob after 8 seconds of use?
- OS by Petzl: Is it possible to change the time required to switch between Reactive Lighting and Static mode?
- OS by Petzl: Is it possible to change the time required to modify the profile on my lamp?
- Can I immerse my headlamp?Puis-je immerger ma frontale ?
- Is there a bicycle helmet mount for the NAO headlamp?
- Can I attach a NAO headlamp to a mountain bike helmet?