Practical folding system and zippered flap closure offer a large storage space for carrying items.
Crashpad is comfortable to carry, thanks to wide adjustable shoulder and waist straps.
Excellent compromis entre protection et encombrement, grâce à sa taille de 118 x 100 x 10 cm, une conception monobloc et un amorti optimisé pour plus de confort lors des chutes.
Crashpad for bouldering
With a one-piece hingeless design, the ALTO crashpad offers excellent protection for bouldering falls, thanks to triple-layer foam assembly specifically developed by Petzl for better cushioning. Its patented folding system lengthens the life of the foam and provides a storage space when the crashpad is closed. The carrying system with its chest and waist adjustments and wide shoulder straps, provides great comfort during the approach.
- Excellent protection / bulk compromise:
- 118 x 100 x 10 cm crashpad, easy to transport and position on the terrain
- three layers of foam of different densities and structures for better cushioning
- one-piece hingeless design for uniform cushioning over the entire surface
- Petzl's patented folding system: zippered flap closure covers the carrying system, for greater protection and to create a storage space during transport
- Easy to use and carry:
- adjustable bandolier for quick transport between boulders
- multiple handles for easy handling of the open crash pad
- handle for carrying the crash pad by hand when it is closed
- adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps with solid metal buckles that are easy to adjust
- can be used for lounging
- Innovative design and durable materials:
- waterproof, ultra-durable fabric is reinforced in exposed areas
- protected corners
- lower seams in contact with ground are protected
- Color(s): orange and black
- Unfolded dimensions: 118 x 100 x 10 cm
- Folded dimensions: 65 x 100 x 25 cm
- Weight: 5700 g
- Material(s): high-strength Cordura ballistic fabric, YKK n°10 zipper, triple-layer polyethylene (PE) and polyurethane (PU) foam
|Inner pack count||1|