Easy, quick manipulation
Catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation.
Durability and rope compatibility
Reinforced durability, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate. CROLL S is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...).
Reinforced chest ascender for thin to medium-diameter ropes
Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL S chest ascender is lightweight and simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Efficient and easy to use during rope ascents:
- used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat
- upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- Reinforced for durability:
- stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Adapted for intensive caving:
- compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11 mm in diameter
- lightweight, only 85 g
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam and wear plate, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, UIAA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use
|Inner Pack Count||1|