Choice of color
Petzl Custom can customize a RAY 11 mm rope. We offer the choice of color: white, yellow, black, or blue.
Choice of length
The rope can be customized to a specified length in one-meter increments from 5 to 500 meters.
Choice of terminations
Manufactured sewn termination can be added at one or both ends for a ready-to-use solution.
RAY 11 mm CUSTOM
Customizable static kernmantle rope for work at height and technical rescue
Petzl Custom can customize a RAY 11 mm rope. We offer the choice of color, length (up to 500 meters), and the option to add a manufactured sewn termination to one or both ends. The RAY 11 mm CUSTOM rope is packaged individually for a ready-to-go solution.
- Choice of rope color and length:
- Available in four colors: white, yellow, black, or blue
- Rope of a specified length can be ordered in one-meter increments, from 5 to 500 meters
- Choice of rope end terminations:
- Without termination
- With manufactured sewn termination at one end (available only in North America)
- With manufactured sewn termination at both ends (available only in North America); the second termination is a plastic sheath that can be used as a stop at the rope end
- Choice of packaging:
- Individual, in cardboard
- Individual, in a red BUCKET bag; bag volume (15, 30, or 45 liters) is determined by the length of the rope
- Certifications depend on choice of termination (more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): Polyester
- Certifications: NFPA 1983 Technical Use, ANSI Z359.15, CI 1801.
- Weight per meter: 98 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 17 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 30 kN
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 39 %
- Static elongation under 1,35 kN load: 2,2 %
- Static elongation under 2,7 kN load: 3,2 %
- Static elongation under 4,4 kN load: 4,2 %
|Customizable product, available on request|
|Inner Pack Count||1|