The standard rope diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling.
EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain consistent handling and optimal functioning with devices.
It is possible to order a rope of a specified length.
The addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends provides a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling.
AXIS 11 mm with sewn termination
Low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination and good handling, for work at height
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination is designed for work at height. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. The sewn termination with protective sheath helps keep the connector in position and facilitates handling. It is suitable for use with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester, or in a rescue kit with an I’D S descender. Rope available in six lengths.
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Comes with sewn termination that allows it to meet the EN 353-2 standard when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester, or to be part of a rescue kit that includes an I’D S descender. The termination has a protective sheath that keeps the carabiner in position and facilitates handling
- Standard lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 m
- Customization on request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length
- addition of a sewn termination on one end
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 82 g
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %
|Length||10 m||20 m||30 m||40 m||50 m||60 m|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|