The standard rope diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling.
EverFlex construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain consistent handling and optimal functioning with devices.
It is possible to order a rope of a specified length.
The addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends provides a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling.
AXIS 11 mm with sewn termination
Low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination and good handling, for work at height
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination is designed for work at height. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. The sewn termination with protective sheath helps keep the connector in position and facilitates handling. It is suitable for use with an ASAP mobile fall arrester, or in a rescue kit with an I’D S descender. Rope available in six lengths.
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), which allows it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Comes with sewn termination that allows it to meet the EN 353-2 standard for use with an ASAP mobile fall arrester, or to be part of a rescue kit that includes an I’D S descender. This termination has a protective sheath that keeps the carabiner in position and facilitates handling
- Standard lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 m
- Customization by request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length
- addition of a sewn termination on one end
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 82 g
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %
|Length||10 m||20 m||30 m||40 m||50 m||60 m|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|