For continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors
The ABSORBICA-Y lanyards with two arms allow for continuous protection when passing an intermediate anchor, by successively detaching and re-attaching the two arms.
Progressive energy absorption adapted to the user's weight
In case of a fall, the tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user. The lanyards are designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg. The progressive tearing of the webbing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users.
Compact and abrasion resistant energy absorber
The energy absorber is very compact to avoid hindering the user's movements, or interfering with handling. A durable fabric pouch helps protect the energy absorber from abrasion and potential contaminants.
ABSORBICA-Y international version
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber, captive carabiner and MGO connectors
Double lanyard with a compact, integrated energy absorber, for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). The 150 cm version has elasticated arms, to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with a captive carabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- the 150 cm version has elasticated arms, to avoid hindering progression
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with a captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a metal structure
- Available in two lengths: 115 and 185 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet (130 - 310 lbs.), ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
|References||L64YUM 80||L64YUM 150|
|Length||80 cm||150 cm|
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)||115 cm||180 cm|
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall||220 cm||320 cm|
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)||435 cm||600 cm|
|Weight||2070 g||2210 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|