Harness is easy to open and close
The sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
Ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors
The MGO connectors on ABSORBICA fall arrest lanyards can be stowed on each shoulder strap. The user is thus unhindered by the lanyard, and the connectors stay within reach. In case of a fall, a system releases the MGO connectors to allow the absorber to be deployed.
Easy harness inspection
The sternal and dorsal attachment points are equipped with fall indicators: a red strap appears after a fall to indicate that the harness must be retired.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Easy to use:
- color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- two equipment loops
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C73AAA 1U||C73AAA 2U|
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1050 g||1080 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1|