High visibility fluorescent-colored vest with reflective strips, making the worker more visible on a work-site, road or industrial site, regardless of the lighting conditions.
The sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
The MGO connectors on ABSORBICA fall arrest lanyards can be stowed on each shoulder strap. The user is thus unhindered by the lanyard, and the connectors stay within reach. In case of a fall, a system releases the MGO connectors to allow the absorber to be deployed.
NEWTON EASYFIT HI-VIZ
Fall arrest harness with high-visibility vest that is easy to put on
The NEWTON EASYFIT HI-VIZ fall arrest harness has a fluorescent-colored vest with reflective strips, making the worker highly visible. It is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design. A vest ensures the harness keeps its shape, and the FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Has a fluorescent-colored vest with reflective strips, making the worker highly visible. It makes the worker more visible on a work-site, road or industrial site regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired
- two equipment loops
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EN ISO 20471, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, ANSI 107, CSA Z259.10, CSA Z96-15
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C73JFV 1U||C73JFV 2U|
|Color(s)||black/fluorescent yellow||black/fluorescent yellow|
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1360 g||1410 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|