The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of Bm'D carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The Bm'D has an H-shaped cross-section that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
To ensure optimal efficiency, Bm'D carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
Lightweight asymmetrical high-strength carabiner
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength. Bm'D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Aluminum carabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, UKCA, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, XF 494 FZL-G-Q, GB/T 23469 / B
|Weight||105 g||105 g|
|Major axis strength||32 kN||32 kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||10 kN||10 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||18 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|