Featuring a large attachment hole, Petzl hangers facilitate clipping carabiners and allow two carabiners, even thick ones, to be installed in the same anchor.
Prevents connector wear
Petzl hangers are characterized by high thickness, and rounded edges on the attachment holes. This construction minimizes wear on connectors, regardless of their material composition.
Hanger anti-rotation system
Petzl hangers are textured on the back side that is in contact with the structure (concrete, rock...). This helps prevent the hanger turning when the anchor is being installed, or when it is heavily side-loaded during use.
COEUR BOLT STAINLESS
High quality stainless steel anchor for typical exterior uses (pack of 20)
The COEUR BOLT STAINLESS is a high-quality stainless steel anchor composed of a COEUR STAINLESS hanger, a bolt and a nut. It is designed for use in typical outdoor environments. It is available in 10 and 12 mm diameters.
- 316L stainless steel assembly that offers excellent resistance to corrosion in typical exterior environments, composed of COEUR STAINLESS hanger, a bolt and a nut
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Available in two bolt sizes (10 or 12 mm)
- COEUR STAINLESS hangers, available separately:
- for 10 mm diameter bolt (P36AS 10)
- for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AS 12)
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
|References||P36BS 10||P36BS 12|
|Diameter||10 mm||12 mm|
|Weight||110 g||135 g|
|Drilling depth||7 cm||8,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||10 mm||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||15 kN||18 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|