Featuring a large attachment hole, Petzl hangers facilitate clipping carabiners and allow two carabiners, even thick ones, to be installed in the same anchor.
Prevents connector wear
Petzl hangers are characterized by high thickness, and rounded edges on the attachment holes. This construction minimizes wear on connectors, regardless of their material composition.
Hanger anti-rotation system
Petzl hangers are textured on the back side that is in contact with the structure (concrete, rock...). This helps prevent the hanger turning when the anchor is being installed, or when it is heavily side-loaded during use.
COEUR BOLT HCR
High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor for ultra-corrosive environments (pack of 20)
The COEUR BOLT HCR is a High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut. It is designed for use in ultra-corrosive environments.
- HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel assembly designed for ultra-corrosive environments, composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- COEUR HCR hanger for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AH 12), available separately
- Material(s): 904 HCR (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
|Drilling depth||8,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||18 kN|