Flood beam for close-range work.
Knob can be handled with gloves to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
Headlamp meeting ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Excellent resistance to falls, to impacts and to crushing.
Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting. 60 lumens
The PIXA 1 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- two lighting modes (low and high)
- mode for close-range work: comfortable flood beam for proximity vision
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||20 lm||10 m||16 h||10 lm for 6h30|
|movement||60 lm||15 m||3h30|