For repeated manipulations: unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove.
For immediate and occasional use: the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness and used when the monitor is not wearing gloves.
For fastening of the SIMBA children's harness. The CAPTIV positioning bar promotes loading of the carabiner along the major axis, reduces the risk of rotation and keeps it integrated with the JOKO lanyard.
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner, unlocks with a tool (pack of 10)
The Am'D PIN-LOCK asymmetrical aluminum carabiner is designed for use with groups. It secures the connection of the user thanks to its PIN-LOCK system, which can only be opened by the operator with a specific unlocking tool.
- Carabiner designed for use with groups:
- for fastening a SIMBA children's harness (in combination with the CAPTIV positioning bar)
- to connect a trolley to a continuous lifeline
- Secures the connection of the user:
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- PIN-LOCK locking system is unlocked only with a special tool, limiting the risk of the user opening the carabiner
- Easy to use by the operator:
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- comes with two unlocking tools: for repeated manipulations, the unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove; for immediate and occasional use, the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness and used when the monitor is not wearing gloves
- H-shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion and ensures improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Sold in packs of 10
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, EAC
|Major axis strength||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|