Identification label allows management to organize equipment by group. Narrow webbing equipment loops allow easy attachment of the TRAC pulley.
The DoubleBack buckles and the easily accessible hems facilitate harness adjustment.
The PANJI seat harness is easy for the operator to put on, adjust and verify on a client. The tie-in point and equipment loop are designed for optimal compatibility with JOKO lanyards and TRAC pulleys. The identification label allows grouping.
- DoubleBack buckles and accessible strap ends for easy adjustment
- Excellent webbing fit, with different internal / external colors for easy donning and verification
- Single tie-in point with protective tubing for excellent abrasion resistance
- Narrow webbing equipment loop for easy use with TRAC pulley
- Identification label for grouping
- One size
- Sold in packs of 10 or individually
- Waist belt: 60-110 cm
- Leg loop max.: 75 cm
- Weight: 460 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|