Components available as spare parts
Very easy maintenance of helmet, as it is composed of three removable components: shell, liner and harness/headband.
FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement and easy adjustment of the headband by an operator or by the user.
Pack of four durable, easy-to-use helmets for group and club use
PANGA is a durable, easy-to-use helmet, designed for group and club use. Its FLIP&FIT system immediately positions the headband in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system also protects the headband during storage or transport and allows easy adjustment by the operator or user. PANGA is composed of three removable components, all of which are available as replacement parts: shell, liner and harness/headband. Helmet available in a pack of four units and in three colors.
- Designed for intensive use and an extended lifetime:
- rugged shell construction
- expanded polypropylene liner for excellent wear resistance
- FLIP&FIT system enables the headband to be retracted inside the helmet, to protect it during storage and transport
- Helmet composed of three removable components: shell, liner and harness/headband. These components are all available as replacement parts, extending lifetime and optimizing cost for the operator
- Easy to use:
- FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement of the headband in a low position so the helmet fits securely on the head. This system allows the headband size to be easily adjusted by an operator, or by the user
- one-size-fits-all for easy equipment management
- areas designated for applying a visible marking on the outside of the shell
- Available in three colors
- Comes in packs of four
- Material(s): acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, expanded polypropylene, polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Head circumference: 48-61 cm
- Weight: 330 g
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|