Easy to put on the client, with FAST buckles at the rear of the harness.
The FAST LT PIN-LOCK waistbelt buckle can only be unlocked with a special tool, limiting the risk of the participant opening the buckle.
The wide ventral attachment point makes it easy to install the JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards and allows for a quick visual check. The raised position of the attachment point limits the risk of the client flipping.
A marking area on the outside of the harness allows easy identification when it is stored.
SWAN® EASYFIT STEEL
Durable, easy-to-use full-body harness for adventure parks
SWAN® EASYFIT STEEL is a full-body harness designed for adventure parks. The straps are color-coded to make donning easier. It is equipped with a FAST LT PIN-LOCK buckle to secure harness fastening; the PIN-LOCK locking system can only be opened by the guide with a special tool. The raised position of the connection point limits the risk of the client flipping. Its durability makes for easy maintenance and extended product life. It comes in a single size and has identification areas to simplify equipment inventory management.
- Very easy to use full-body harness designed for adventure parks:
- Easy to install on the client, with FAST buckles at the rear of the harness
- Right/left color coding makes it easier to give donning instructions to clients
- Self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Excellent grip on webbing ends makes it easy to adjust, even with gloves
- Features that support the client throughout the activity:
- FAST LT PIN-LOCK waistbelt buckle can only be unlocked with a special tool, limiting the risk of the participant opening the buckle
- Wide ventral attachment point is color-coded green, making it easier to install the JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards and allowing for a quick visual check; the raised position of the attachment point limits the risk of the client flipping
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Two side equipment loops make it easy to carry lanyard connectors
- Excellent durability for easy maintenance and extended product life:
- Durable metal attachment point
- Webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- Easy equipment management for monitor and operator:
- Single size, adapts to most body types
- Marking area on the outside of the harness for easy identification when stored
- Identification panel on the harness to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Easy to clean
- Accessories to adapt the harness according to need:
- Leg loop foam for greater comfort when hanging for long periods of time
- CARITRAC stowing accessory to easily stow TRAC trolleys
- Comes with an unlocking tool for the FAST LT PIN-LOCK buckle which can be easily carried on the guide’s harness
- Available individually or in packs of five
- Material(s): Polyester webbing, aluminum attachment point, steel buckles, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type A, UKCA, UIAA
- Weight per unit: 1125 g
- Waist belt: <120 cm
- Leg loops: <75 cm
- Stature: <200 cm
|Inner Pack Count||Sold individually||Sold in a pack of 5|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|