Rope bag designed for rock climbing
Large 36-liter volume, stows up to 100 m of rope, as well as all other climbing gear (such as harness, quickdraws, and shoes).
Practical and easy to use
Two internal handles make it easy to store the rope.
Detachable protective tarp
Detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm clean area for ropes.
Rope bag for rock climbing
For days spent at the crag! The KLIFF can carry up to 100 m of rope, as well as all the climbing gear you need on the wall, like your harness, shoes, and quickdraws. The bag opens through the back and allows you to quickly access your gear. The removable tarp allows you to designate a space for your rope. Padded and adjustable shoulder straps allow you to comfortably carry your gear to the base of the cliff.
- Rope bag designed for rock climbing:
- 36-liter volume, stows up to 100 m of rope, as well as all other climbing gear (such as harness, quickdraws, and shoes)
- Durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
- Practical and easy to use:
- Large zippered opening and hook on the back, protects the back panel from ground contact and dirt
- Quick access to equipment when the bag is on the ground
- Detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm clean area for ropes
- Four corner handles, two using differentiating colors for easy rope-end identification
- Two internal handles make it easy to store the rope
- Zippered pocket provides quick access to topo map, phone, keys, and other items
- External handle for easy carrying
- Comfortable carry on the approach:
- Adjustable foam shoulder straps
- Sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place
- Volume: 36 liters
- Weight: 750 g
- Material(s): Polyester fabric and straps, aluminum hook
|Volume||36 liters||36 liters|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|