Setting up the rope
Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley.
For use on 7 to 11 mm diameter ropes.
Hole allows a Sm'D carabiner to be connected to the pulley with a cord, making the device loss-proof.
High efficiency, ultra-light progress capture pulley
NANO TRAXION is an ultra-lightweight (53 g) and compact progress-capture pulley designed for rescue. Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %).
- Ultra-light and compact:
- only 53 g
- very compact
- hole allows a Sm'D carabiner to be connected to the pulley with a cord, making the device loss-proof
- Designed for rescue
- High efficiency:
- sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %)
- locks even on frozen or muddy ropes
- for use on 7 to 11 mm diameter ropes
- rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Weight: 53 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, UIAA
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Breaking strength: 2 x 7,5 = 15 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
|Inner Pack Count||1|