A rubber ring holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
Ideal lanyard for rappel maneuvers, on multi-pitch routes, in mountaineering, or when moving along a fixed line in canyoning.
DUAL CONNECT ADJUST
Adjustable double lanyard for climbing and mountaineering
Designed for multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering, DUAL CONNECT ADJUST is an adjustable double lanyard that allows users to tether themselves to an anchor and install a rappel system. The adjustable arm allows the length to be adapted for easier handling. Because of its ergonomics, the ADJUST rope adjuster allows quick and easy one-handed adjustment.
- Adjustable double lanyard allows users to tether themselves to an anchor and install a rappel system in multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering
- Double lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm:
- 45 cm fixed arm
- 15 to 95 cm adjustable arm
- the ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomics make it easy to manipulate, for quick and precise adjustment of the adjustable arm
- dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
- Easy to use:
- the connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- one-handed adjustment
- used with two SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK-type locking carabiners
- attaches to the belay loop with a simple girth hitch
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Fixed arm length: 45 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 95 cm
- Weight: 160 g
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, UIAA 109
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Inner Pack Count||1|