Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction.
Donning with feet on the ground
Can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons.
Capacity for carrying equipment
Two gear loops, and retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for transport and organization of equipment.
Durable, lightweight harness for glacier travel and ski touring, dons with feet on the ground
TOUR is a durable harness designed for glacier travel and ski touring. Thanks to its simple structure, it can be donned while wearing skis or crampons. The materials used in its construction give it great durability, while keeping it lightweight and compact.
- Designed for glacier travel and ski touring:
- can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons
- the DOUBLEBACK buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- comfortable to wear when walking or suspended
- Excellent weight-to-durability ratio:
- FRAME technology, with a central strap for the waistbelt and leg loops
- rugged construction, thanks to the materials used
- Simplicity, and capacity for carrying equipment:
- color code allows instant identification of the inside and outside of straps
- single tie-in point
- two gear loops for transport and organization of equipment
- retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw
- Material(s): Polyester, steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||200 g||215 g||230 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|