What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
ABS is the material that certain Petzl helmet shells are made of.
ABS is an acronym for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
This type of information is also included in each product's Instructions for use.
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?