The overmolded dual-density grips have an area for the index finger and a wide, supportive base to keep the hand from slipping. This shape ensures a comfortable and powerful grip, significantly increasing efficiency when ascending a rope.
The safety catch allows the handled rope clamp to be installed or removed anywhere on the rope with one hand. It is easily manipulated, even with gloves.
Double handled rope clamp for tree care
Handled rope clamp designed for doubled rope ascents, the ASCENTREE has ergonomic handles allowing a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling. Catch/cam unit is totally integrated to prevent any involuntary snagging.
- Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders
- Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 330 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA
|Inner Pack Count||1|