The overmolded dual-density grips have an area for the index finger and a wide, supportive base to keep the hand from slipping. This shape ensures a comfortable and powerful grip, significantly increasing efficiency when ascending a rope.
The safety catch allows the handled rope clamp to be installed or removed anywhere on the rope with one hand. It is easily manipulated, even with gloves.
- Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders
- Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 330 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE
|Inner pack count||1|