UK Pro Roadshow 2020
With the launch of the MAESTRO significantly increasing our offer in solutions for rescue we would like to invite you along to one of our National Roadshows for the opportunity to present this and all of our product updates.
February 15 2020
!! PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION ALL ROADSHOWS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED !!
Our National Roadshows will allow you to get an understanding of the solutions we offer and what they can do for you, not just in Technical Rescue but across any potential rescue situation as well as many other uses.
Of course this is not our only new launch this year, from our solutions for tower & wind work we will have the VOLT range on full display as well as many of our rolling updates.
At each event we will have specific stations where our team will lead you through the unique points of each product and how these enhance our range of solutions, making the users experience as efficient and ergonomic as possible, whatever the task being carried out.
Key products being demonstrated:
- The new MAESTRO
- VERTEX & STRATO helmet range explained with full overview of dual certification for EN397 & EN12492
- I’D & RIG
- The full range of harnesses.
- Hands free lighting including the new SWIFT PRO RL, DUO & PIXA lighting ranges
- I’D EVAC key uses and integration into kits
- JAG RESCUE KIT Updated
- Range of specific helmet accessories for enhancing user safety and use
- ZIGZAG and our range of arborist specific equipment.
If you have any questions and would like the chance to discuss with us while we have the full range with us and the time and space to answer your queries in depth please sign up at your nearest venue.
Industry Sectors covered include:
- WORKING AT HEIGHT - FALL ARREST - WORK POSITIONING
- RESTRICTED ACCESS
- ROPE ACCESS
- ATEX LIGHTING
Those attending will also receive a Petzl goody bag and tea, coffee and snacks will be available.
!! PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION ALL EVENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED !!
For further information on the roadshow please contact us.