Multi-beam headlamp designed for proximity lighting, movement, and distance vision. White lighting, or red for nighttime stealth.
Easy charging via battery with micro USB port.
HYBRID CONCEPT design: HF40R comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries.
Rechargeable, compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting. 450 lumens
Rechargeable, compact and powerful, the HF40R headlamp offers 450-lumen brightness. It is ultra-versatile, featuring a flood or mixed multi-beam that provides proximity lighting for close-range work or focused lighting for precision work or for moving around. Red lighting ensures stealth. HF40R comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Lightweight, versatile and bright: 450 lumens at 75 g
- two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several lighting levels meet high-performance lighting needs for all types of tasks: close-range work, precision work or moving around
- red lighting ensures stealth
- Rechargeable and easy to use:
- CORE battery charges via micro USB port
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: HF40R comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three standard batteries
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Brightness: 450 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 75 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Charging time: 3 h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||Lamp: 5 years; CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles|
|Inner pack count||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||8 m||130 h||-|
|STANDARD||100 lm||45 m||8 h||2 h|
|MAX POWER||450 lm||90 m||2 h||3 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|