The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment, and it unlocks with a simple turn.
A rubber ring holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
It may be used as a double lanyard to tether oneself and to install a rappel system.
It may be used to install an equalized belay station, which can be re-adjusted once installed
It can be carried around the chest, bandolier style.
DUAL CONNECT VARIO
Completely adjustable double lanyard and anchor system for climbing and mountaineering
DUAL CONNECT VARIO is an adjustable double lanyard designed for multi-pitch climbing, mountaineering and canyoning. It is versatile and may be used for tethering oneself, or for installing a rappel system or an equalized belay station. The adjustable arm allows the length to be adapted to the requirements of a rappel or an equalized belay station. Because of its ergonomic form, the ADJUST rope adjuster offers quick and easy one-handed adjustment.
- Adapts to climbing, mountaineering and canyoning uses:
- may be used as a double lanyard to tether oneself, to install a rappel system or to move along a traverse line
- may be used to install an equalized belay station, which can be re-adjusted once installed
- Completely adjustable double lanyard:
- allows optimal positioning at the anchor, to facilitate maneuvers
- length of fixed arm can be adjusted to the climber's needs
- the ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape makes it easy to manipulate, for quick and precise adjustment of the adjustable arm
- dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
- Easy to use:
- connectors are held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- one-handed adjustment
- used with two Sm'D-type locking carabiners (e.g., SCREW-LOCK on the fixed arm and TWIST-LOCK on the adjustable arm).
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 180 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Inner Pack Count||1|