Leg loops reinforced with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion.
Efficient rope ascents
Lower position of attachment points optimizes efficiency of rope ascents.
Two gear loops on each side for carrying and organizing equipment.
Durable, lightweight caving harness
Durability and low weight — these are the strong suits of the SUPERAVANTI caving harness! The materials used for the leg loops, attachment points, and gear loops make this a durable and long-lasting harness. The attachment points are positioned low, allowing you to ascend the rope more easily and efficiently. Four gear loops allow you to carry all the gear necessary to progress. The adjustment buckles are positioned inside the leg loops, limiting the risk of snagging in narrow passages. Additionally, they are available in five sizes for a variety of options.
- Enhanced durability:
- Leg loops reinforced with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion
- Gear loops made of extremely durable high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE)
- Polyester webbing maintains smooth adjustment over time
- Attachment points entirely reinforced in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for great durability
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
- Efficient rope ascents:
- Lower position of attachment points optimizes efficiency of rope ascents
- Two gear loops on each side for carrying and organizing gear
- Adapts to different body types:
- Comes in two sizes, allowing you to switch from a children’s size to an adult size
- Extensive waistbelt and leg loop adjustment options to fit a wide range of users
- Differently colored safety stitching for quick identification of harness size (yellow stitching for Size 1, black stitching for Size 2)
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), steel
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA
|Waist belt||60-95 cm||90-105 cm|
|Leg loops||42-62 cm||52-72 cm|
|Weight||410 g||450 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|