Simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools.
Manual screw-lock function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
Large attachment hole facilitates clipping a carabiner and allows two carabiners to be installed simultaneously.
The hanger is characterized by its thickness, and the rounded edges of the attachment holes.
Removable 12 mm anchor with locking function
The COEUR PULSE is a 12 mm removable stainless steel anchor that can be installed and removed very simply and rapidly, without tools. The locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
NB : For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, UKCA
|Drilling depth||6,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Shear strength in 50 MPa concrete||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||20 kN|
|Inner Pack Count||1|