COEUR BOLT HCR
High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor for corrosive environments (pack of 20)
High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor, composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a 12 mm diameter bolt and a nut, designed for use in corrosive environments, at the seaside...
- Complete and durable assembly:
- comprised of a COEUR HCR hanger, a 12 mm diameter bolt and a nut
- HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel, designed for corrosive environments, at the seaside...
- hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of carabiners.
- Material(s): 904 HCR (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
|Drilling depth||8,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||18 kN|
|Inner pack count||1|