What are Petzl helmets made of?
The manufacturing materials used for Petzl helmets are specified in the Instructions for Use of each product. Today, most shells are made out of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
Liners are usually made of high-density expanded polystyrene foam.
The webbing straps are made out of polyester and buckle are in high density polyamide or POM (polyoxymethylene).
For further enquiry, report to the technical notice of the product.
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?