Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
The ELIA helmet meets the EN 12492 mountaineering helmet standard and can be used for canyoning (also called canyoneering).
However, it is not certified for whitewater activities (kayak, rafting, hydrospeed).
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?