Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
Yes, the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery is compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP. However, if you use ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + if you cannot pair your lamp with your mobile device, make sure that:
- Your phone is compatible.
- Your lamp isn't already connected to the MyPetzl Light app on another device. If this is the case, close the MyPetzl Light app on the device in question. You have properly activated the Bluetooth® function on your mobile device.
- You have opened the MyPetzl Light app.
- You have turned the lamp on and verified that the Bluetooth® function is activated (flashing blue LED). If not, activate the Bluetooth® function by a long press (4 seconds) on the lamp's side button.
- If your lamp still does not appear, you can force its discovery by going into the MyPetzl Light app, More/Change lamp menu and press Refresh. the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP lamps, you cannot use the OS by Petzl software to program the lamps.
Verify compatibility of rechargeable batteries and accessories.
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?