Large capacity for storing up to twelve screws.
Organization of equipment
Wallet-fold design for easy access to gear.
Mesh construction for drying gear.
Protective carrying pouch for ice screws
The OCTO pouch is designed to store, protect and transport ice screws. It has eight compartments that hold a complete set of up to twelve screws and a mesh pocket for accessories (file, spare pick...). It unfolds simply, for easy access to the gear. The pouch can be suspended without removing the contents, for a practical drying solution.
- Protection of ice screws during transport:
- large capacity for storing up to twelve screws
- compatible with ice screws 9 to 21 cm in length and 18 mm in diameter
- retention tab to hold the screws
- protects gear and backpack
- Organization of equipment:
- holds a complete set of ice screws
- mesh pocket for accessories: file, spare picks...
- wallet-fold design for easy access to gear
- compact pouch is easily inserted in a backpack and takes up little space
- lightweight, only 160 g
- Effective drying:
- mesh construction for drying gear
- pouch can be suspended without removing the contents, for a practical drying solution
- Weight: 160 g
- Material(s): polyester and TPU
|Inner pack count||1|