A plastic sheath at each end holds the carabiner in position and facilitates clipping while protecting the termination from abrasion.
The STUART accessory allows direct attachment to the gated ventral attachment point of ASTRO harnesses.
The individual identification marking on the plastic sheath allows for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan.
Double progression lanyard
JANE-Y is a double progression lanyard that allows continuous connection during rope ascents. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and facilitate clipping while protecting the terminations from abrasion. It has a 60 cm long arm and a 30 cm short arm.
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
- long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
- short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Easy handling, thanks to the sewn terminations:
- plastic sheath at each end holds the carabiner in position and facilitates clipping while protecting the termination from abrasion
- STUART accessory allows direct attachment to the gated ventral attachment point of ASTRO harnesses
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 130 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354, ANSI Z359.3, EAC
- Long arm length: 60 cm
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Material(s): polyester
|Inner pack count||1|