The anchor can be installed and removed for reuse very simply and rapidly, without tools.
Manual screw-lock function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
Featuring a large attachment hole, the hanger facilitates clipping a carabiner and allows two carabiners to be installed simultaneously.
The hanger is characterized by its thickness, and the rounded edges of the attachment holes. This construction minimizes wear on connectors, regardless of their material composition.
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused (1)
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
(1) For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges.
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
|Drilling depth||6,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Shear strength in 50 MPa concrete||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||20 kN|
|Inner Pack Count||1|