When should my rope be replaced?
- Carefully read the Instructions for Use used in this technical advice before consulting the advice itself. You must have already read and understood the information in the Instructions for Use to be able to understand this supplementary information.
- Mastering these techniques requires specific training. Work with a professional to confirm your ability to perform these techniques safely and independently before attempting them unsupervised.
- We provide examples of techniques related to your activity. There may be others that we do not describe here.
- When you no longer have confidence in it.
- If the sheath is too worn.
- If any defect is showing, like a hernia.
- If it has been subjected to a major fall (or load).
- If it has come into contact with chemicals
- If it is more than 10 years old