Steel front piece provides traction on ice and aluminum heel piece minimizes crampon weight.
CORD-TEC flexible linking system reduces crampon volume.
Crampons come with ANTISNOW.
Hybrid crampons for ski touring and approaches involving glacier travel
Opt for a tool that’s lightweight and durable! Designed for ski touring and approaches involving glacier travel, the IRVIS HYBRID crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, as well as traction on ice. The flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding system is designed to fit boots with heel welts.
- Very lightweight and ultra-compact:
- Aluminum heel piece and high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) CORD-TEC linking system, to optimize weight
- Compact front sections and flexible linking system make the crampons very compact when packed in their transport pouch
- Only 570 g with ANTISNOW system
- Designed for ski touring and approaches involving glacier travel:
- Steel front sections allow front points to provide traction on ice or move over rock
- Steel front sections for maximum durability
- 10-point configuration maximizes stability on hard snow
- Two wide front points provide solid purchase in snow
- Point length is optimized for precise placements, while providing effective traction
- ANTISNOW system helps limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
- LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding system is designed to fit boots with heel welts
- Tool-free length adjustment
- CORD-TEC transport pouch included
- The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- FIL or FIL FLEX bindings are designed to fit the front of a variety of different boots (with or without toe welts)
- Front sections, heel pieces, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
Note: It is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): Aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene
- Crampons come with protective carry bag and ANTISNOW
|Weight: 540 g (with FIL), 570 g (with FIL FLEX)|
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL|
|Inner Pack Count||1|