Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
Unfortunately, none of our helmets currently meet cycling standards.
The METEOR 3+ helmet is EN 1078 certified for bikes in Europe.
The METEOR 4 is not EN 1078 certified.
Our helmets help protect users from falls or falling objects and meet the requirements of the EN 12492 standard (mountaineering helmet).
From a standards viewpoint, we cannot recommend using Petzl helmets for cycling.
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?