Evacuation by rope-to-rope transfer
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
Alternative to the Tyrolean traverse: this technique requires greater clearance than the Tyrolean as the ropes are less taut. Quick to install with minimal equipment
• Gray rope for back-up belay
• Blue rope for movement