For connection of multiple items
The WILLIAM has an asymmetric pear shape, with a large capacity for attaching multiple elements, and a large gate opening to facilitate their installation.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of WILLIAM carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The WILLIAM has an H cross-section that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Visual unlocked indicator
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Lightweight asymmetrical large-capacity carabiner
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. WILLIAM can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M36A TL||M36A BL||M36A SL||M36A TLN||M36A SLN|
|Weight||90 g||90 g||85 g||90 g||85 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||27 mm||27 mm||28 mm||27 mm||28 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|