Mixed beam for proximity and distance vision. White lighting, or red/green/blue for nighttime stealth.
Headband can be undone for easy donning.
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA +RGB comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
Compact and powerful headlamp with white or red/green/blue lighting to preserve night vision and stealth. 350 lumens
Designed for activities where stealth is key, the TACTIKKA +RGB headlamp offers 350-lumen brightness and a mixed beam for comfortable proximity lighting and rapid movement. It also has red, green or blue lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA +RGB comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 350 lumens at 85 g
- three white brightness levels for comfortable proximity lighting and rapid movement
- red, green or blue lighting (continuous or strobe) combines visual comfort and stealth
- Simple to use and practical:
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- ergonomic button, even with gloves
- easy to put on using the quick-release buckle on the headband
- detachable, washable headband
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA +RGB comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet
- Available in three colors, depending on use
- Light output: 350 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 85 g
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||proximity||6 lm||10 m||160 h||-|
|movement||100 lm||45 m||12 h||30 h|
|distance vision||350 lm||90 m||2 h||60 h|
|red/green/blue||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|