Designed for women
Specific sizing (52/58 cm) and OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail.
Lightweight, low-profile, ventilated helmet
The design provides greater coverage and is lower at the back of the head for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact.
The low-profile design of the helmet is achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell.
Especially suited for ski touring
Rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands.
Lightweight women’s helmet for climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring
When climbing, mountaineering, or ski touring, the METEORA helmet is the right choice! With a headband adapted to be worn with a ponytail, it offers efficient protection for these three sports. Its lightweight, compact design and excellent ventilation make for a comfortable helmet in any season. The design provides greater coverage and enhanced head protection. Specifically designed to be worn with ski goggles, it is CE certified for ski touring and is adapted to be worn during this activity (please note that this helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets).
- Lightweight and comfortable design for women:
- Specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- OMEGA easy-to-adjust, semi-rigid headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail
- Quality finish and sleek design
- Only 225 g
- Low-profile design achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Large vents offer excellent air flow
- Enhanced protection:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts
- Suited for ski touring:
- First CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent; the helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- Front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
- Rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- Semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
- Two clips in front and a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): Polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- CE EN 12492, CE ski touring helmet (PCSR-002), UKCA, UIAA
|Head circumference||52-58 cm||52-58 cm|
|Weight||225 g||225 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|