Adjustable leg loops
Leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing.
Padded waistbelt and leg loops
Padded waistbelt and leg loops provide comfortable support.
Great capacity for transporting equipment
Two rigid gear loops in front, two flexible ones in back, and one large central one in the rear for carrying a lot of gear.
Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing
The comfort you want in every season! ADJAMA is a harness designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing, and multi-pitch climbing. With adjustable leg loops, the fit can be adapted for all climbers. The waistbelt and leg loop padding provides maximum comfort without hindering your movement. Five gear loops to carry all the gear you need for climbing on rock or ice and easily access your gear, even when you’re mid-climb.
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops
- Waistbelt wider in back to offer comfortable support
- ENDOFRAME Technology allows optimal pressure distribution
- Capacity to carry a large quantity of gear:
- Two very large rigid gear loops in front for carrying a large amount of gear and to easily clip and unclip carabiners
- Two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- One large, center rear gear loop for racking gear used at belay stations or other accessories
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Capable of racking additional gear with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- Adaptable: leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
|Waist belt||71-77 cm||77-84 cm||84-92 cm||92-100 cm|
|Leg loops||47-57 cm||51-61 cm||54-64 cm||56-66 cm|
|Weight||460 g||485 g||515 g||545 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1|