Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
Unfortunately, none of our helmets meets equestrian (horseback riding) standards, which require perforation tests over the entire helmet shell and which we do not carry out on our helmets.
Our helmets help protect users from falls or falling objects. They meet industry (EN 397) and/or mountaineering (EN 12492) standards.
From a standards viewpoint, we cannot recommend using Petzl helmets for horseback riding.
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?